RESILIENT Fall 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Seating is limited.
Praise Night Kick-Off Event:
Thursday, September 23rd, 6:30-8:00 PM at Flatirons Community Church - Lafayette Campus
Wednesday Evenings, September 29 - November 10, 6:30-8:00 PM
Thursday Mornings, September 30 - November 11, 9:00-10:30 AM
Are you crushed under the weight of negativity, worry, and fear?
Tired of mediocre faith not making a difference in your life?
What if seven simple steps could lead you into God's great plans?
Take Jesus' hands and learn from Him. He's your trusted and confident guide. He will lead you through tough terrain and call you to overcome obstacles holding you back from God's great plan for your life.
Step by step you will be overcoming . . .
- Negativity with Faith
- Comparison with Gratitude
- Shame with Love
- Unforgiveness with Prayer
- Worry & Control with Trust
- Fear with Peace
Every step of surrender is an opportunity to move into God's presence around you, power within you, and plans for you.
Included with your ticket purchase:
- Entrance to the Praise Night Kick-Off Event: Thursday, September 23rd, 6:30-8:00 PM MDT, Flatirons Church Lafayette Campus (in person or via livestream)
- 7 Weeks of Interactive Real, Raw, and Relevant Teaching by Laura Busse (in person or via livestream begins September 29/30 and concludes November 10/11)
- RESILIENT Workbook (pick up in person during the Praise Night Kick Off Event for in person participants, mailed to livestream participants before September 15)
- Zoom training and ongoing support for active leaders and co-leaders
- In Person Wednesday Evenings$39$390$0
- Livestream Wednesday Evenings$39$390$0
- In Person Thursday Mornings$39$390$0
- Livestream Thursday Mornings$39$390$0